Terms & conditions of use
- Intellectual property notice
You acknowledge that copyright is reserved to us and all rights are reserved. We either own the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images, audio clips, video, clips and other content material that appears on this website, or have obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this website.
You must not use or copy any material appearing on the website other than for the purposes contemplated by this website or in any promotional material for any product without our consent.
Where material not published by us appears on this website, you must not use or copy any such material without the consent of the original owner.
2. Professional advice may need to be obtained
You acknowledge that by us providing the information contained in this website we are not:
- Rendering any legal, accounting, financial or other professional advice or opinions on specific matters or facts
- Guaranteeing repayment of capital
- Making a recommendation to take up particular financial services products.
The information on the website may not take into account any person’s particular circumstances. You should always consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information is appropriate to your particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
3. Use of information
The information presented on this website has been compiled from various sources. Please do not rely on the information contained within this website as personal advice. The description of the various products and services offered is provided solely for general purposes and may not be intended to be a complete description of all the terms, conditions, exclusions applicable to the product or service.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up-to-date. However the information presented on the website is subject to change without notice and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Please refer to the section headed “Our liability”.
4. Our liability
You acknowledge that:
- Our liability or any of our employees or directors under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by any state Fair Trading Act, Trade Practices Act or ASIC Act, which cannot be excluded is, to the extent permitted by law, in the case of any services, limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- The Service is, to the extent permitted by law, provided “as is, as available”, without any warranty of any kind including, without limitation, any warranty with respect to the quality, performance or functionality of the Service and that the Service will be interrupted or error free.
- Neither we nor our directors and employees can accept liability for any errors or omissions and make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the website.
5. Links to other websites
As a convenience to you this website may contain links to other sites independently maintained by others. Because we do not control these other sites, we cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other material on these linked sites. The fact that we have provided a link to another website does not mean that we make a recommendation or give any endorsement or approval of any products or services contained in those other sites.
Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites. You acknowledge that you cannot make any hyperlinks to this site without our prior written consent.
6. Breach of conditions
Either party may also terminate this Agreement in that party’s absolute discretion immediately on written notice to the other party. We reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time at our absolute discretion.
7. Australian residents only
This website is for access and use by Australian residents only. Some of the Service may be limited in its application to specific States and/or Territories of Australia.
Click here to download our Terms & conditions